Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11 This is the birthday of this blog:)

Ok, that's it ... between  New Year resolutions and crying babies and how to keep up on my career I've decided to finally make this blog idea of mine a reality.
I don't know about you but doubling the children number just quadrupled the amount of time that's needed to do anything fun ... God forbid to leave the house ... I know , I know it will get better, however as of now I find myself next to my computer once too often. So I know Facebook is a time sucker, but I love the idea behind it and I love my friends ....btw I miss you soooooo much. OK no more tears, getting serious here now:)
What is going to be ...that's to be determined but the overall I just wanted to keep up with all of you my friends and yet to make it in a productive way where we all learn and exchange ideas, so.. I love my family, cooking, wine, news and chatting !
Let the fun begin... cheers to a New better and prosperous 2011 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment